Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Introduction

       My name is Fuhua, I'm Chinese, I was born in Canton(China). Both of my parents are come from China too, but my brother has the chilean nationality because he was born in Chile.

I lived in China for about 12 years, and then I moved to Chile in 2016.
The reason was help me to expand my worldview, to feel somethings different in this country, like the culture,the lifestyle,etc.

My hobbies include editing videos,lion dance,playing basketball and going to the gym.

My previous experience about learn english was momorize the words, watch english video related to my hoobbies, and sometime tried to speak english with other people.

A good example is this year in January I was back to my country in holiday, I had to transfer at the airport twice, and I wanted to buy something there. Since I don't understand the local language, I had to speak english with them even my english is not that good, but it's the way to help me improve my speaking skills, which like when I was leaning Spanish.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...