Wednesday, April 10, 2024

A piece of technology I use a lot

April 10, 2024

Good morning everyone! 
Today I'm going to introduce something about a piece of technology I use a lot.

I have a desktop personal computer, I bought it in 2021. My computer has a Windows 11 systems, I wanna mention this at the first because it's a really bad systems, the systems have a lot of mistake or problem in the program or software, sometime will be incompatible between then and the software will be crash.

My computer has three important component: Intel 5 12th(generation)CPU, GTX 3060 graphics card and a B660m motherboard. 
I used it to do a lot of things like: homework, listen to music, watch video, make video with different software and sometime I´d like to play games with my friends. Before I bought this computer, I had an iPad Pro 2020 to make video too, but the desktop computer is more powerful than the Tablet. 
One of the bad points about a desktop computer for me is I can´t take it to everywhere because is a lot of component, so I only can use it on my home.

I love my desktop computer because it's very functional, it help me to do and learn a lot of things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...