Wednesday, May 29, 2024

My Last Weekend

 Good morning everyone! 

Hope you are all well, and today I´m going to share with you something about what I did in last weekend:

Last weekend I didn´t go out side because I have a lot of works to do in my home, I got up at about 9 am at Saturday and prepared my breakfast: milk and cereal. After that, I opened my computer and started my work. That is a group work, We need to design a packaging about a product, our packaging is design for a key ring and pencil, which can display the key ring and contain the pencil at the same time, the key ring is about the legend of Playa Horcón de Chile. In addition, we need to creat/write a infographic about the process and detail of the packaging, that was what I did in last Saturday at the morning.

In afternoon, I started to studied the content about Ergonomics because we have review in every Monday, 
I just remmember something that I consider important (because the PPT have more than 60 page, and it was 2 PPT per week, although our teacher told us is not necessary to memorized all of the content).
I studied like 1 hour and take a rest about 30 minutes for afternoon tea. 

And then, I started to do exercise(fitness) at home, as I said before, I have equipment about fitness at home. I did 4 movement: push-up with 40kg, bench press with 60kg and military press with 40kg(barbell), and Arnold press with 10kg(dumbbell), 4 set per movement and 8-12 repetitions per set. It was really tired but I enjoyed the time when I doing exercise.

After my workout, I cooked chicken breast and broccoli(¨typical¨ food post-workout) for my dinner :)
I think time goes by quickly when there are a lot of things to do...



3 comments:

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...