Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Review about British Council Learning English website

 Good Morning everyone! 

Today I´m going to share with you about my post reviewing of  ´´British Council Learning English website.´´

First one, I like a lot about the exercise in the website, there´s not only example, and when we finish the exercise we can check the answer and also ´show answers´ to see we doing correct or no.
The website about ¨Conditionals: zero, first and second¨ we doing now is very simple, only examples and exercise, but I think they can do better, for example: they can add some color line under the word to make connection or make different with other word, and join the explication about the answer.

I recommend this website because it can help you a lot about the English, they have many examples and exercises every level, practice your skill about learning, reading,speaking...also you can see the comment that left other people, they writted many example to help people to learn English.
I would visit this website more(by the exercise) when I had time, and I would give a 8 out of 10 because they have some details can be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...