Wednesday, March 27, 2024

PHOTOGRATHS INCLUDE A HAPPY MEMORIES

 This photo was taked in Shenzhen on February of this year.

I went to Shenzen with my cousin, but before this, we also went to Guangzhou, we visited the Museum of the Cantonese Opera, the Canton Tower, Zhujiang River, and a lot of things, after then, we went to Shenzhen to started our 'second journey'.

In Shenzhen, we prepared to stay there like two-three days in the beginning, because we wanted to visited all the famous place of this city. We went to the Shenzhen Bay Park at first for a walk, and we planned to the 'Window of the World station', but the Bay Park was more bigger then we think, we walked like two hours there. After then, we change our plan from 'Window of the World station' to the 'Nanshan Park'.

We think that was crazy, because it was our first time to climb mountains in the night, just for take some photos about the view of Shenzhen CBD at the night, what a crazy thing we never think before.

We climbed like one hours, it was tired, but when we went to the top of the mountain, we think all the things we did were deserved, because the view of the CBD really shock me, a moment I never forgot.



4 comments:

  1. That's a great photo. I wanted to do that walk but I only spent 2 days in Shenzhen and I had to work a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can go again during your vacation, there are many places worth visiting there.

      Delete
  2. China is a beautiful place to visit, I would love to travel there someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also hope you can travel to China one day, Welcome!

      Delete

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...