Wednesday, April 3, 2024

My Hobby


 Good morning everyone

April 03,2024

Today I'm going to tell something about my hobby.

Firstly, I have a lot of hobbies like edit video, play basketball, lion dance, and more...but the main hobby I have is fitness. This was started in 2020, when we can't go out side because the pandemic. 

I'll do it like 4-5 times per week normally, one hour or maybe thirty minutes more at time, but I don't need go to the gym because I have the basic equipment. two dumbbell with different weight: 1kg to 10 kg, a barbell with 10 kg, and different weight plates: 10kg and 20kg. And one thing sock me is my neighbour sent me a multi-function machine in the last year! A huge surprise for me.

I have this hobby like 4 years, usally I will work out alone because the only thing I need to do it's focus on myself,  I'll forget all the things that happen before at this moment, no matter it was good or bad,
I think this is my way to relax myself, because I'm a person who think a lot of and only the fitness can let me be focus. If this become my habit, I don't need to tell myself to work out everytime, because that will be easy just like the people drink water everyday.

"when i'm hurt ? i love this feeling because it's real. "--Tony Ferguson
This quote also applies to fitness and myself , all the things have different meaning,  'pain' it's not necessary a bad things, maybe it make you grow...




3 comments:

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...