Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Television Programme

Good morning everyone!

Today I´m going to tell something about a television programme I watched as a child.

It´s called XI YOU JI(西遊记) or Journey to the west. It mainly tells the story of the birth of Sun Wukong(the monkey king), he learn the skills by Bodhi and wreaking havoc in the Heaven´s Palace. After 500 years ago he met Tang Sanzang(Monk Tang), Zhu Wuneng(pig eight precepts), Sha Wujing(Monk sha) and White Dragon Horse. They traveled west to learn Buddhist scriptures, experienced hardships and dangers along the way, defeated monsters and monsters, and experienced nine-nine-eight-one difficulties. Finally reached the Western Heaven and saw Tathagata Buddha.

I watched it when I had 8 years old(2012), I don´t remember the exactly time for watching this because in CCTV sometime will stared in the morning and sometime in the afternoon. I used to watched with my family and sometime with my friend.

I love it a lot because it´s based in one of the greatest classic Chinese novels, and told me a lot of truths that I don´t understand when I was a child.

The last time I watched it was also in this year, I watched it in February with my grandmother. When the openning theme (Immortal Sound Above Cloud Palace) started, I started to remind, because this song has become ´part of our genes´,when it stared, all we know what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...