Wednesday, April 24, 2024

A Beautiful place I visited in Chile

 Good Morning everyone! 

Today I´m going to tell something about a beautiful place I visited in Chile. 

I had visited a lot of place in Chile before, like Cajon de Maipo, a park that I forgot the name, but it´s for camping and swimming, but the place that make me sence it´s Cerro San Critobal. I had went there like 2-3 times, always went there with my friends. The last time we went there were december 2023.

 There´re two different road to walk, one it´s the road surface, and other it´s dirt road. The first one it´s for bike or vehicle, the dirt road only for walk, it´s more short but also steep and dangerous, but we always choose the dirt road because we want to go to the top quickly.
Tips: If you don´t want to walk or drive, you can go with the cable car, inside the cable you can see the landscape of the city from the low to the top, just enjoy it.

On the top of Cerro San Critobal I can see 1/3 of Santiago city, the big statue of the Virgin Mary, the church, and also can hear some religious songs. I take some photo about the city in the higher view, 
it´s very beautiful.

On the top of mountain I feel very relaxed, forgot other things and be focus of the landscape of this city. I think the city view it´s more beautiful at night, because most of people or company will turn on the light of buildings.






1 comment:

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...