Wednesday, August 28, 2024

New York City (NYC)

 August 28,2024

Morning everyone!

Today I want to share with you all about things I would like to do if I visited the New York City.

First at all, I visit a website name ONE WORLD OBSERVATORY(One World Observatory). 
It´s about a unrivaled 360° views of NYC in a highest point of this city. Personally, I like so much the views about de CBD of a city, specially at night!
There also have restaurant, so I can enjoy the food and view of there at the same time.

To people who like shopping, ONE WORLD OBSERVATORY has a shop selling product/sourvenir like ´OWO´messeger bag, ´OWO´Snow Glob...I would like to buy the ´Franklin Mint Metal Tower´ even I´m not a person who like shopping, but the sourvenir is meaningful.

They have different type of Tickets: VIP TOUR $74, ALL-INCLUSIVE $64, COMBINATION $54 and STANDARD $44 (only stunning views).




The second thing I would like to do is go to the Times Square of NYC TIMES SQUARE ,
because there´re many events of different types like Taste food, Public Art, AMC Empire Theatre, and more places to eat, to play, to enjoy, to allow new things!(also can do business there if somebody want)


The last thing I would like to do in this city is visit The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) MoMA, to learn some art story, art history, and specially things about design to expand my knowledge, it can help me in my university career. 

At the conclusion, I like to allow the ´Modern Face´ and the ´Classic/Old Face´ of a city, to learn the culture of this city, the life style, and more... Just like what I said in the beginning, allow new things can expand my knowledge, and it will be a special memory for the life.








2 comments:

  1. How does New York compare to Guangzhou?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think New York is more focused on developing the economy and the process of urbanization, which makes it more urbanized (although New York also has cultural and artistic activities,but more entertainment forms are concentrated in consumption and commercial activities. of course there are other different types activitys, but I haven't learned about them, so it's hard to compare.).
      Guangzhou has also developed rapidly in recent years, but some old town still retain the unique "traditional atmosphere" of this city, which is one of the biggest reasons why I always love this city, just like returning home. This is the only city I want to visit again no matter how many times I have been there.

      Delete

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...