Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Five Favourites

September 11, 2024

Morning everyone! Hope you are all well, and today I´m going to share with all of you about my 5 favourites(A song, a film, a piece of technology, a book, and a souvenir or trinket).

Firstly, my favourite song at moment is《尘大师》(master chan) of Eason Chan, the melody is very relaxing, also the lyrics. There is also a special thing in the middle that I really like, which is the electric guitar.


My favourite is <The Wandering Earth>,it's a science fiction film released in 2019.The story tells about a disaster that caused the Earth to escape from its original galaxy.





About a piece of technology, I had a IPAD PRO 2020 that I used to made video at most(still using now), it help me a lot.

I have a book that I love it and hate it at the same time! 
<The Republic> of Plato, I only read the first part, and every time I read it, I need to find a video which can explain all the thing in the book, because for me it's difficult to understand completely. But no matter what, the content of this book always makes me think.

At last, I bought a "dance lion" during the Chinese New Year in February this year, with 268 yuan, I love it so much! One of my favourite thing of my entire life.










No comments:

Post a Comment

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...