Wednesday, October 2, 2024

A School Teacher I Remember

 October 02, 2024

Morning everyone! Hope you´re all doing well, Today I´m going to share with you about a school teacher I remember.

I remember a lot of teachers in my school life in China and Chile, but the most important teacher I consider was Mr Yang, my math teacher in six grade. He was very relaxed as person and his way of teaching at the same time. 

Compare with other teacher, most of them teach the same things says in the book, but Mr Yang rarely used the book in his class, he always teach something different like: calculation method, way of thinking about math issues,etc...

He always left some exercises in class, explained every single question we had untill we understood, and some times he would made some joke when we did the exercise. 
He told us that he didn´t ¨care¨ about how many exercises we did, the most important thing for him in teaching was we could understood the content, think with different ways.

The last time I saw him was in February this year. I had dinner with some teachers of primary school (my uncle was director of this school when I studied there, so he can help me to contact the teachers). Mr Yang was the one of them, we talked a lot of things that happend in primary school, and also the changes in recent years...

It´s hard to describe this feeling with word, saw the primary school teachers after 6 years and talked with them, shared stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...