Wednesday, October 16, 2024

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024

My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because I like and enjoy teacher Simon's teaching method. It’s very relaxed and funny, we learn English by talking different things and writing blogs in class, one of the university class that never made me feel stressed (another classes were Mathematics 1 and physical 1 with teacher Aaron).

Talking about the class that I aren’t enjoying…I think they’re “Gestión de proyecto” and “Proyecto IV”.“Gestión de proyecto” is a course full of theory, it was difficult for me to stay focused in a long time. While in “Proyecto IV”, the only thing I aren’t enjoying is the teacher explain very bad in some work, most of the class doesn’t understand what she needs.

In this year, I’m more focus on my feelings than my career, even it’s very busy. I manage my time based on how I feel at the time, but I always finish.

In my free time I have a lot of options like: workout, make videos for my channel, play video games, etc…

My workout frequency is very low this year, only 2-3 times per week (maybe I’m tired by studying in university which makes me lazy in my free times, but I always have energy when I play video games with my friends).

Anyway, life is colorful, stay focused when you work, enjoy yourself when you play!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...