Monday, June 17, 2024

A good place to eat

 Good Morning everyone!

I rarely eat outside, but my current favorite is a premises called PAPACHECOS in Barrio Lastarria, very close to FAU(walk 10 minutes around),so there are always a lot of students waiting to buy there at noon. If I remember correctly, they usually open at 1:00 p.m.

I've only been there two or three times, with classmates. They sell fries with different toppings, such as 'Cebolla caramelizada', 'Champiñones al oliva', and more... it's cheap for the quality. I remember the first time I bought a medium size, with some 'Choclo con crema' added, it was a lot for me(and they also have large and extra large sizes), the price difference is not big, the medium size is 3000 pesos, the largest size is 4000 pesos, they charge a few hundred pesos extra for the added toppings.

I like their unique flavor of fries, it's hard to describe with words, it's something I haven't found in other fries I've eaten. The only thing I 'don't like' is waiting a long time every time, because there are too many people!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...