Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Blog experience in this semester

 2024/06/26

Good Morning everyone! 

Hope you are all well, and this is my last blog in this semester...I would like to share with you about my blog experience in this semester.

The post I most enjoyed writing was ¨PHOTOGRATHS INCLUDE A HAPPY MEMORIES¨, because the photos I choice were happend in February in this year when I back to China, where I was really excited.
That include a lot of things I did´t do it before like climbed mountains in the night, visited the Museum of the Cantonese Opera at noon and the Canton Tower at night, it was a beautiful memories for me.

I think I don´t have a post that I least enjoyed, because all of them are interesting and make you remmind o think something, maybe the post about ´A good place to eat´, because I rarely eat outside so I don´t recognized many places to eat.

I enjoyed reading all my classmate blog and specially my teacher´s blog, because there´s the point to start, to learn and to remmind something, it´s relax and interesting.

I liked using blog because it help me to improve my English writing skill, to communicate with other and also share my story with them in a relaxed way. This process is interesting and unforgattable!
About the academic writing, for my self I don´t like a lot because it´s very formal and difficult, but it can help people to improve there´s way of writing and thinking(mind).
(I like more the way about writing blog haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My semester so far

 October 16, 2024 My favorite class in this semester must be the undisputed “English 4”(including the “English 3” in last semester), because...